Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Night Terrors

Time to watch Night Terrors and get caught up!  Of course I won't be home this coming Saturday night, so that will be blogged off of my DVR again too.

Gotta love a little kid who can psychically call the Doctor across time and Space.  Amy Intro .... BOOO!

A child's bedroom is the scariest place in the universe?  Wow.  Whoda thunk?  I kinda feel for the kid, laying there with his flashlight.  I don't think I have EVER been as scared as this kid looks.  Of course, Rory and Amy's elevator ride to hell looks scary too.  Plus a little old lady getting eaten by a pile of trash bags ... hrm.

OK, the dollhouse, kinda saw the coming, and it reminds me just a little bit of another First Doctor story, Planet of the Giants.  Of course, in that case the TARDIS screwed up and shrunk everyone down, and in this case we are talking about an alien kid who sticks people in a dollhouse in the cupboard, but hey, go with it, eh?

Of course as this episode draws to a close, all's well that ends well ... of course with Stephen Moffat, one never knows ... especially with The Doctor obsessing over his own death.

No comments:

Post a Comment