Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lost in the Vortex

So my life had been a little crazy for a while, almost an entire year as a matter of fact.  I ended up watching most of the episodes off my DVR instead of live during the first half of series 7, and I still have not watched the Christmas episode, The Snowmen.  Plus it looks like if I don't watch it tonight or tomorrow night, it will be next week before I get to it.


So, that being said, I am looking to add some new contributors to the site.  Katrina is busy with her new site geekorama.net (make sure you give her a click), so she may or may not be able to post here.  I have invited one of my students who is a fan, and I will invite a few other people as well.  I you are a reader and you are interested in helping us to keep this site current, drop me a comment and I will get in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment