Monday, May 23, 2011

Emilie says hi!

First I would like to send a big thanks to Jim for letting me post on his blog. Thanks Jim!!

As I was sitting and watching the new episode, I was thinking to myself "Not again with that new opening!!!" I'm sorry but it just doesn't work for me. I'm old school. But I do like the new logo ( want that on a jacket, just what I need another jacket lol). But now I'm doing what Jim tells me "I didn't ask for how the clock works, just what time it is" lol.

So as I was saying......I was watching the new episode and as I heard Buzzer (Marshall Lancaster) voice, I know that I saw him in something else......it took me a few sec. to remember, but I remembered, He played on Life On Mars and Ashes to Ashes as Chris Skelton. Now some of you Doctor Who fans may remember that the new Master (John Simm) also was on Life On Mars as Sam (great show!!) I do hope that they bring John back as the Master, I really like him.

So I know that Jim said a lot of cool things on this one so I won't go into a lot of stuff. I just want to say a couple of things that I thought was kinda cool. First, when I saw the Doctor with the "Flesh" I was thinking 'how much do you want to bet that they are going to make a second Doctor". Then when I saw the lips saying trust me I know that there would be one. The CGI is getting really good, but you would think that they could do better then a snow globe for the Doctor checking the storm. I mean really!! Couldn't they come up with something a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment